Sunday, September 30, 2012

falling snow

I'm having such a hard time. I messed up my blog by trying something else. Now I have lost my falling snow and it is gone. I can't figure out how to put it back on. I have been to numerous blogs teaching you how to put it in the "add a Gadget" on HTML, and some teach you how to go into the real GUTS of the HTML. I have done both. I had a snowstorm going, but the stupid snow followed my mouse arrow, so if I swung it to the right, then the snow would come down sideways just like it does in Wyoming. I didn't like it, so I deleted it. Now I'd love ANY snow, but I can't even get it back on there. So I am sad.
If anyone can help me put the gently falling snow back onto my blog, please help.
~a

update:
here is the html code for the snow



copy, add gadget, paste, I put a * so I could see it.
save and
tada, you have falling snow

6 comments:

Sailor said...

Hi Friend,
So the mouse became the wind....hmmmm...I'll fiddle with it tonight, but I'm kind of out of my element. Love you much.

Cactusneedle said...

First time visitor and I see the snow. Cool!

barbara woods said...

my first visit and i see snow

Marla's Crafts said...

I do see the snow. That is quite neat. I don't think I will put it on mind as I am not ready for the snow to fall yet. My husband has a few more weeks to work yet to get enough pays for the winter and if it snowed he would be done. But then I enjoy the snow. But it is pretty cool how you did that.

Sparky said...

your snow is back...let us know when your coin purses are up...I think today is your day

Thearica said...

I see your snow but not your coin purses... are you sleeping in while it is snowing outside. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*