Sunday, March 14, 2010

Best Brownies IN THE WORLD

I am a big fan of brownies. Sailor never shared that love. Until now. . .

I got lazy one day and went on the internet to see if there was such a recipe that used a cake mix. That is how lazy I felt. I wanted the brownies, but not for the price I had to pay. Previously I had been to the store, and saw that the little container of brownies in the deli/bakery section cost a good $5+, so I knew I couldn't go get them.


Surprisingly there were recipes, and I began to make them for snacks once in a while. They are dangerous, because the $5 container had less than half of what a batch makes, so if you make a batch, then plan on freezing a good amount, unless you are ready to gain a bunch of weight or give them away to the neighborhood.

I continued to make batches. Every time I would go to the internet to find the recipe, and I think I always found a new and different one. Until last night.

I have found the Brownie Recipe to End All Brownie Recipes. 

 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 cube butter
1 egg

Mix  in food processor. Grease a cookie sheet (with sides) and press mixture as flat onto the pan as possible. Because of the lack of wet ingredients, this turns out like a ball of playdoh. Flatten as much as possible to spread to all sides. Set aside.

1 8oz package cream cheese
1 egg
2 cups powdered sugar

Mix in food processor
Pour over brownies and spread to all edges.

Bake at 325 for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. Serve.

I found this recipe at recipes.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*