Saturday, August 9, 2008

Running Stretches



Yesterday I went to see Dr. Howard, my Physical Therapist. He said the pain is no longer the ligament, it is now the hamstring, for some reason. He was a bit confused. Anyway he did some kind of electronic pt on it, then gave me these running stretches. click on image to enlarge.
I have to do the lotus, seat stretch and leg stretch on page 1, and forward lunges and cross-over every day before and after my run.
I have taken a break from the walk/run. for the past couple of days, because I was having pain in the back of my knee, to a point of losing sleep and even putting weight on the one leg.

I just wanted to get this on record so I don't misplace this paper.

So I am back in business. Gotta run.

~a

2 comments:

RisibleGirl said...

I've heard that doing the right stretches makes all the difference. Of course, I haven't put that into practice lately. ;)

You seem awfully determined, gal pal! I think that's great! Maybe we'll reach our goals together, eh?

xo

HiHoRosie said...

Yeah, I haven't been stretching or exercising lately so go Annie!! I'll get there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*