Friday, August 15, 2008

And here is Number 12!


Here is our latest grand daughter, born to D3. She looks like her mother, but with a rounder face. She is so beautiful!

I know I have said that about every one of the grand children, but they ARE.

It is funny, as each new one arrives, how there is a new place opened into the heart for that precious child. My heart just keeps expanding for each of them.

My grand daughter who is 5 just started school. I cannot believe she is already that old now, and the other one is starting soon too. They were born 3 days apart.

What a fun adventure it is to watch each of these sweet families establish themselves and make their way in the world. I am filled with gratitude and joy.

Dearest Em,
Welcome to our family. You have been born into a very loving family. You have grandparents and great grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunts, uncles and second cousins who are all rejoicing at your arrival. Your parents are very capable and will provide a wonderful environment for you to grow.

I am so excited to watch my daughter, your mom, become a mother. She will do a great job. Do you realize you look so much like her? I looked at baby pictures and I can't believe how very much you resemble her.  Your Dad will be an excellent father and great provider.

You are lucky to be born in such a happy family who loves the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and honors the Priesthood. You will be raised in a sweet environment that will help you gain a testimony. I can't imagine life any better. God bless you as you begin this new life. May it be long and happy.

Welcome sweet new one.

~a

8 comments:

RisibleGirl said...

Welcome to the world, beautiful baby. She is simply gorgeous.

I'm so happy for you and your family, and I look forward to making those kinds of announcements in the future.

::sigh:: I love babies!

Sarah Pittard said...

Oh yeah!!! I knew that someone would have to have a picture of little Emily!!! Congrats to the AWESOME Grandparents of 12!!

Anonymous said...

Supergirl,
Congratulations!!! Although you don't seem like a grandmother of 12. Way too young.

RE: Your post on our art.

Keith painted two different pictures and I painted one. We agreed on colors and then painted anything that came to mind. Then we cut our paintings into 2x2 squares. We then mixed up all the squares and randomly glued them to the canvus. The Elmers glue gave the paint a much deeper, fancier finish than we were expecting and the differences in our paintings really made it look great, natural. I think it would be a fun project for kids, combining everyones pictures in the same great art piece. I've actually thought of many different ways of doing this same project using playing cards or black and white photographs. It's kind of fun.

Thanks A.
Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs
J.

Together We Can said...

Congratulations on another beautiful grandbaby. It is definitely your year for grandbabies. She is beautiful and I LOVE her name. So does my dd#2. :)
Tell D3 congrats from us.

HiHoRosie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Grandma. Now your grandson has two little cousins by that first name. My oldest granddaughter shares her middle name. So I love the name. She's beautiful.

yardsnacker said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wow! And btw your recent comment wins the prize. Thanks so much Annie..you are so awesome.

Sam

Kay Dennison said...

What a lovely little darlin'! Congrats!!!! It looks like two grands is all I get! My son and his wife have appeared to resigned from the baby business and my daughter long ago told me that she had "no desire to marry or reproduce."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*