Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas is over, but the glow continues to warm

The Christmas Star on my mountain was turned off tonight. Earlier I was talking to my daughter and told her I had taken all the Christmas things down tonight, and she seemed to feel it was ABOUT TIME. And I told her that I always took them down on the 6th of January. As long as the star was on my mountain, I kept my Christmas stuff up. And just to check, I clicked on the above web site and sure enough, it was still shining.

Hind sight makes me surprised, because I totally thought it was the 6th today, and planned on taking my stuff down on the 6th, but when I checked the calendar, it really is the 7th. The other surprise was that the star remained on the mountain until the 7th. But just now, I checked again, and it had been turned off. I explain about my star here.

I love the Christmas season. I love how everyone tries to do sweet things for one another, and how the warm glow that comes from celebrating Christ's birth seems to just fill the air with love.

I want to work on keeping that sweet feeling all year long. I guess that is one of my New Year's Resolutions.

I hope the cold weather is not hindering everyone from having a Happy New Year.

good night

a
08 Jan 08
I just looked at the website and the star is back on! Yes! Bring out the Christmas decorations!
ha ha
a

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*