Friday, October 1, 2021

Imported post: Facebook Post: 2021-10-01T08:49:26

Today Doug Kailey sent me this photo. He thought I’d like it. Spot on. Quilting and birds. The textile artist, Karin Franzen is from Alaska, and has produced many beautiful quilts. Then FaceBook showed me this memory. I had to share. ABOUT CROWS by John Ciardi The old crow is getting slow; the young crow is not. Of what the young crow does not know, the old crow knows a lot. At knowing things, the old crow is still the young crow's master. What does the old crow not know? How to go faster. The young crow flies above, below, and rings around the slow old crow. What does the fast young crow not know? WHERE TO GO. cute poem quoted by Boyd K Packer several years ago in the Saturday Morning General Conference. I love Conference Weekend!!!!!!! I hope you are having an amazing weekend. ~a https://pin.it/4WPnxAG

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*