Friday, June 6, 2008

It's BACK!

A while ago, I posted on having my favorite hand lotion get discontinued.
Because I have it set up to email me if anyone makes a comment, I found I just received this comment to that post:

"Do not dismay about your orange/black label udder balm. You can find it at www.OriginalUdderBalm.com. What you will have to get used to is the new blue label with a cow.

Same exact forumula but two different labels. Yes, the original company that made it closed and no longer makes anything, but the new company has taken over the udder balm. No changes, except for the label.

Tell your local stores to call them and get it back on the shelves! Save yourself shipping!

As for bag balm, you can try it but it is like nite and day from Udder Balm... it is a petroleum based product, where udder balm is not. "

I am so happy to have this back! I think I will call my local IFA and tell them, but they probably already know. . .

Because I panicked, I already have a year's supply or more squirreled away, so this is for anyone else who may want it!

~a

3 comments:

Sailor said...

Yea for you!! I know you mourned the loss. :)

RisibleGirl said...

I did the same thing (horded) when I found out that my favorite perfume was not being made anymore. I've worn it for thirty years! I went to e-bay and bought a bunch of it, but the thing about perfume is that it tends to go bad after a while, so maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

I'm glad your stuff hasn't been discontinued. It was nice of that person to leave you a comment letting you know.

HiHoRosie said...

Cool! And like RG said that was nice of the person to let you know.

And Happy Anniversary today to you two lovebirds! 34 years...congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*