Saturday, May 24, 2008

product review

My blog friend, Risible Girl used to do a feature on Sundays called Product Review Sunday. I really enjoyed the wonderful gadgets she would talk about. I even ordered the video Flip camera she told us about for Christmas for Sailor and it was a great hit. He loves it.
She always would say that she was NOT getting paid for the review, she just wanted to share with her "peeps" some of the things that made her life fun. She has been a bit busy lately, so in that spirit, I too want to share something that I love. It is called a Williams Sonoma Vegetable Chopper. If you click on this link, be sure and scroll down and watch the video. Sooooo cool.

I first heard about this from my DIL1 , whose mom had given her one for Christmas one year. I watched as she cut onions and didn't cry. I KNEW I had to have one too.
I looked online and found one like the one in the link above for around $20, but mine didn't come with the mini one, I just got the large one. It is easy to clean. You see that comb that comes with it and snaps into place, so you don't lose it?

I use it quite often. It is fun when we are making pizza, and stir fry.

Thanks DIL1 and Nonna. I cannot live without it now.

~a

5 comments:

Sailor said...

We all know how you love to chop. :) It is a pretty handy gadget.

HiHoRosie said...

Very cool! I pretty much use my food processor but this might come in handy for some other things too. Thanks for the helpful review.

I've missed my sister's reviews lately. I'd like to do reviews of my own but right now I don't have anything to review. ha ha!

Grandma Cebe said...

I want one! I want one! I get the Williams-Sonoma catalogue and I've seen this. Now when one of my kids asks me what I want for Mother's Day, Birthday, or Christmas, I'll have an answer. But I may not be able to wait that long. Thanks for the tip.

Mrs. C said...

Papa broke mine so I am getting a new one asap. Can't do without it. About $14.99 at Bed, Bath and Beyond FYI.

RisibleGirl said...

How funny that you should post about this! I used one this weekend and it was great fun! We made pico de gallo. Yummy! I have three gadgets that chop stuff, but this would be great to have.

I do need to get back into product review. Thanks for the reminder!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*