Sunday, March 2, 2008

How Many?

I found this on someone else's blog and decided to embed it in mine. Kind of fun.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
32
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



This was interesting. I have 32 other people in the US with my name! If I use my maiden name (MN) there are only 5. My sister only has one of her and her husband!
There is only one of my mom, and we all agree that is true.

My husband has 467 with his same name.
here are my kids and their spouses:

S1=521, but if you use your nickname, only 37, DIL1=13, (238 MN)


S2=106 (or 5 of your nickname) & DIL2=only 1! (you were the only one with that maiden name as well)

D1=85 with your full +MN, 13 with your nickname+ MN, & 98 of your full+ married name but 15 with your nickname+married name , SIL1=38,

D2=46 full + MN name, 22 nickname+MN , 9 full married name but only 4 of your nickname married name, SIL2=0 (???) I know of at least one. . .

D3=69 MN and 28 married name, SIL3=0 as well. . .(what???) (are you guys registered anywhere? Do you ever get any unwanted solicitor calls? Probably not. . .)

S3=193 but only 20 if you use your nick name, DIL3=63 if you use your married name, but your maiden name=2,988!!!

I haven't looked at the grand children's names yet. I will let you explore the site. It is kind of fun.

love you all
~a

2 comments:

Sailor said...

Hmmm... I guess that some of us are unique, but not me. I remember when we were first married, I was at a football game doing fundraising ushering for the Elders Quorum, and you took a phone call for 'me'.... but I think I will let you tell the story, you do a better job.

RisibleGirl said...

I told Word Nerd (where I originally found this quiz) that I've given up looking up my name because out there is a couple with the same first, middle and last name as me and my brother. Grosses me out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*