Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More of Mom

Gratitude:
Sweet ZB is interviewing my cute mom and getting more memories of her Platt Deutsch sayings.




These next two talk about geese who don't have any shoes.





And finally, here is a sideways video. ZB and Mom are upset by the number of flies that have decided to live near them because they have some goats in the barn behind them. The goats are owned by some friends, and I think Mom made them clean the straw out and now they are catching the flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, isn’t she precious and cute? I just love being with her. She is one of my best friends and just amazes me daily with her wisdom and spirit. She is absolutely an inspiration and my hero. I love her so much, words can not describe. I will get as many of these as I can. Now that we can share it is even better.

RisibleGirl said...

Aren't you so glad you can have videos? They show so much more than pictures.

Thanks for sharing your sweet mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*