Monday, May 7, 2007

amazing kids

Of course as a parent, you think your kids are the smartest, most wonderful, best looking children ever to grace God's good earth, but I happen to have 6 of the best ever.
I thought that having them leave me when they grew old enough was just going to kill me. I really didn't know what I would ever do.
On the other hand, why was I raising them if I didn't expect them to try to do just exactly what I was doing? What is the sweetest thing I could imagine for my children? To find a spouse who loved them as much as mine loves me and I love him, and to get married and have a sweet family just like I did. So, as one of my beautiful daughters is fond of saying, "there you have it."
I am proud of each one of them. They have grown up, and started families of their own. Not all have children, but once you get married, that is your family. Each one is working on becoming a better citizen in their church, work place, and community. Their spouses, likewise are just as wonderful as my children. I couldn't have hand-picked a better group of spouses for my children.
Those are my thoughts for now.
Good night

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

*